Alcohol and Drug Treatment
Outpatient Alcohol & Drug Abuse Treatment (ASSETS Program)
Community Outreach is committed to providing the highest quality of comprehensive and integrated services to community members experiencing financial challenges as well as those who are uninsured or under-insured. In addition to billing insurance, we offer a reasonable sliding fee scale. No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay.
Our treatment approach is client centered providing individually tailored services in response to identified needs. We support and assist our clients with dignity and respect so that they may learn to help themselves and continue to grow.
We believe that drug and alcohol addiction is a progressive, chronic, and potentially deadly disease. We believe everyone has the right and ability to lead a sober and meaningful life. What we ask from our clients is a sincere desire to abstain from alcohol and drugs and to follow through with their recovery program.
We offer Intensive Outpatient Services, Outpatient Services, and Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants (DUII) Services. We are particularly sensitive to the treatment needs of pregnant and post-partum women, women with children, and individuals engaged in intravenous (IV) substance use.
While in treatment, our counselors collaborate with clients to:
- Develop an individualized service and support plan
- Address challenges clients may encounter during their recovery
- Support clients in working through new and sometimes uncomfortable feelings that arise
as part of a journey of recovery
- Encourage and support clients in making healthy decisions and cultivating healthy relationships
We expect our ASSETS clients to:
- Be active participants in their recovery program
- Follow through on their services and support goals
The ASSETS Program includes individual therapy and treatment groups on topics such as: relapse prevention; alcohol and drug education; creating healthy support systems; mindfulness; and other related issues.
Our counselors help identify client’s needs and concerns, and support clients to take advantage of COI’s extensive wrap-around services:
- Transitional housing for men, women, and families with children
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders
- Case management services
- Nature-based childcare
- Parenting classes
- Medical & dental clinics including clinics for uninsured individuals
- Food pantry
For services that are not provided at COI, counselors work with ASSETS clients to provide referrals as appropriate. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our main line at (541) 758-3000.