Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants (DUII) Diversion Treatment
Our Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program is state-certified to provide an outpatient DUII Diversion Program for adults. Our DUII Program takes a personalized approach to meet the needs of each client. COI believes that drug and alcohol addiction is a progressive, chronic, and potentially deadly disease. We believe everyone has the right and ability to lead a sober and meaningful life.
Our services are designed for clients who are under-insured or uninsured. We accept OHP and IHN and also offer a sliding fee scale. No one will be turned away due to an inability to pay. We work with clients who need more intensive services by providing referrals to residential care and detox.
While in treatment, counselors collaborate with clients for the following:
- Develop an individualized service plan
- Address challenges clients may encounter during their recovery
- Support clients as they work through new and sometimes uncomfortable feelings that arise as a part of the recovery journey
- Encourage and support clients in making healthy decisions and cultivating healthy relationships.
DUII Program Requirements:
- Clients must complete an assessment with a court-approved Alcohol and Drug Evaluation Specialist before beginning the DUII Program.
- Clients complete a request form to begin the intake process at COI by phone or in person.
- Clients are required to maintain sobriety from drugs and alcohol while in the DUII program and participate in random urine analysis and breathalyzer tests.
- Clients are expected to actively participate in their recovery and follow through with their service goals.
- In a one-on-one session, the client and counselor will collaboratively establish a service plan to guide treatment for both the counselor and client. Treatment will include both individual and group sessions.
- A counselor will support the client to identify issues impacting the client’s wellbeing and help the client understand resources available to them.
- The counselor will encourage and support the client to make healthy decisions and cultivate healthy relationships.
- The DUII Program covers topics such as relapse prevention, alcohol and drug education, creating healthy support systems, mindfulness, and related topics to support establishing and maintaining a sober life.
Please call our main line at 541-758-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about our counseling services.